Would you like to work for a growing company with unique services, big ambitions and buckets of enthusiasm?
Even though we are an international market leader, we are still maintain a vibrant business culture where everyone has the opportunity to make a real difference. We put great effort into maintaining an open and transparent working environment, where every eXception team member is valued and their opinion respected, based around these core values:
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
- We continually improve with an objective to be best
- We are innovative and creative
- Read more about the reasons to work for eXception
Any vacancies currently being advertised will be listed below. See also 'Submit Your CV'.
Responsible to: Resource & Development Manager
Job purpose: Responsible for all day to day HR functions in the company
Location: Ashchurch Business Centre, Tewkesbury
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
- Update and Implement HR policies and procedures
- Provide employee relations advice to managers in the areas of performance/capability management (disciplinaries), and employee relations (grievances), with an emphasis on commercial best practice, timely and cost effective solutions.
- Maintaining personnel records, including monitoring absence, staff turnover, holidays and overtime.
- Remuneration including overtime and grading systems.
- Responsible for organising and purchasing personal protective equipment and First Aid supplies.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate and experience/good working knowledge of Word & Excel.
- Professional approach to work.
- Flexible team player with good problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
To apply send your CV to Sandy Sydenham (Resource & Development Manager) email@example.com
Submit Your CV
We are always interested in hearing from candidates who feel they can add value to our business, even if you don't see a current opportunity that fits with your profile - so please feel free to submit your CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for current and future opportunities as they arise.