Would you like to work for a growing company with unique services, big ambitions and buckets of enthusiasm?
Even though we are an international market leader, we are still maintain a vibrant business culture where everyone has the opportunity to make a real difference. We put great effort into maintaining an open and transparent working environment, where every eXception team member is valued and their opinion respected, based around these core values:
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
- We continually improve with an objective to be best
- We are innovative and creative
- Read more about the reasons to work for eXception
Any vacancies currently being advertised will be listed below. See also 'Submit Your CV'.
Exception PCB Limited is a well established manufacturing company based in Tewkesbury. The company is part of an international Chinese company and manufactures printed circuit boards. We are seeking an engineer who wishes to progress their career in the PCB industry. The successful candidate will have:
- excellent organisational and report writing skills
- write and speak Chinese
- ability to translate documents into English / Chinese
- technical / engineering background and / or experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- HND / Degree preferred
- carry out routine tasks accurately, following procedure
- ability to write technical reports and presentations and have experience of analysing and reporting data
- IT skills including spreadsheets and word processing
- ad hoc duties as required by the General Manager to support the business
The company offers the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension including life assurance
- Company sick pay scheme
- 23 days holiday
This position will be 8.30am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 to 4.15pm Friday. Candidates who wish to work part time will be considered. Salary will depend upon experience.
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria of the role, please send your CV to Lesley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible to: Resource & Development Manager
Job purpose: Responsible for all day to day HR functions in the company
Location: Ashchurch Business Centre, Tewkesbury
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
- Update and Implement HR policies and procedures
- Provide employee relations advice to managers in the areas of performance/capability management (disciplinaries), and employee relations (grievances), with an emphasis on commercial best practice, timely and cost effective solutions.
- Maintaining personnel records, including monitoring absence, staff turnover, holidays and overtime.
- Remuneration including overtime and grading systems.
- Responsible for organising and purchasing personal protective equipment and First Aid supplies.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate and experience/good working knowledge of Word & Excel.
- Professional approach to work.
- Flexible team player with good problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
To apply send your CV to Sandy Sydenham (Resource & Development Manager) email@example.com
Submit Your CV
We are always interested in hearing from candidates who feel they can add value to our business, even if you don't see a current opportunity that fits with your profile - so please feel free to submit your CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for current and future opportunities as they arise.